Thursday, October 25, 2007
Er... heh. I created a new FF.net acc.
Sagshite-Kokoro.
My other one is... U.sura-yume.
So if you have FF.net user add me<3
Anyway, the U.sura-yume one is more dedicated to all the D.Gray-man fics.
And the Sagashite-Kokoro is dedicated to HitsuHina and MatsuGin fics.
So. Har. Yesterday went to(ehmehm) Jurong Entertainment Centre to neoprint.
AND it turned out like...so cranky lor.
There was one where we were FLYING.
O_O
haha. tomorrow going to JP more neo-ing~
I totally love jewel song.
Ah, and I've finally(?) reconciled(?) with Ashley. XD
Sagshite-Kokoro.
My other one is... U.sura-yume.
So if you have FF.net user add me<3
Anyway, the U.sura-yume one is more dedicated to all the D.Gray-man fics.
And the Sagashite-Kokoro is dedicated to HitsuHina and MatsuGin fics.
So. Har. Yesterday went to(ehmehm) Jurong Entertainment Centre to neoprint.
AND it turned out like...so cranky lor.
There was one where we were FLYING.
O_O
haha. tomorrow going to JP more neo-ing~
I totally love jewel song.
Ah, and I've finally(?) reconciled(?) with Ashley. XD
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:05 PM