Thursday, October 11, 2007
KOKO ~ Gomen ne , just now posted so late ! Anyway next week is Kazumi-san's birthday . Cannot tell what I;m giving her MUAHHAAAA ! xDDD Psle over liao eh !? I dont even realise ... 0.0|||
Today is episode 32 >.< Pirate ship SAN TIAO XIAN ! o_O
tomorrow is withch of the village part 1 , then wednesday is witch part 2 .
OOHS ~ I love DoubtAndTrust~access <3
hahahaha , so long nv blog , 4gtten hw 2 type liao .
just went into ownskin . i love my new d.gray skin (: LOL ~~~~~~~~
yay surprise online bash ~!!! :D
KAY i go off first le . i forgot what my blog url was eh o.o
Today is episode 32 >.< Pirate ship SAN TIAO XIAN ! o_O
tomorrow is withch of the village part 1 , then wednesday is witch part 2 .
OOHS ~ I love DoubtAndTrust~access <3
hahahaha , so long nv blog , 4gtten hw 2 type liao .
just went into ownskin . i love my new d.gray skin (: LOL ~~~~~~~~
yay surprise online bash ~!!! :D
KAY i go off first le . i forgot what my blog url was eh o.o
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:54 PM