Friday, October 26, 2007
Kya~
Haha. So crappy. Today went to JP to neoprint. BUT WHO KNOW THERE DON'T HAVE!? So ended up buying presents. Then sommore not enuff money buy the black MYUK wallet. WALAO!! I like sia~~!!! T-T diao.
Next week then go buy le. Hmmmph.
Harrr. I so totally HATE C. and YF.
THEY SUCK!
And the LOVE6 girls oso. C,and Y twins.
Hah. BOTH show-off. Both act-cool. Both actcool bo cool. Hax.
Whatever tomorrow chapter 134 and I wanna see what dinnertime is going to end up as... rabbit pie...?
huuh.
anyway
SAYONARA.
gotta run. ain't sposed too blog.
Haha. So crappy. Today went to JP to neoprint. BUT WHO KNOW THERE DON'T HAVE!? So ended up buying presents. Then sommore not enuff money buy the black MYUK wallet. WALAO!! I like sia~~!!! T-T diao.
Next week then go buy le. Hmmmph.
Harrr. I so totally HATE C. and YF.
THEY SUCK!
And the LOVE6 girls oso. C,and Y twins.
Hah. BOTH show-off. Both act-cool. Both actcool bo cool. Hax.
Whatever tomorrow chapter 134 and I wanna see what dinnertime is going to end up as... rabbit pie...?
huuh.
anyway
SAYONARA.
gotta run. ain't sposed too blog.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:47 PM