Saturday, January 26, 2008
&& ohwhatever.
Fine today is a long post since I havent posted for so LONG.
Im currently not reachable on my house phone.
Only ways to contact me:
T_T shaofen and wenxin HAD to transfer to group A.
So now I'm like, left all alone ><"
Sian... and I'm not at home. At cousin's place in WoOdlAnds =X
No maple for how many days ? I wanna level 46 . Catch up with kor :DD
LOL .. no audi also .. cant go mich house from here , also cant go JM de ..
++ my links have a Mindy [RVHS]
she's NOT my friend and she's NOT my old classmate.
I was bored so I linked her =X =X =X
LOL .. I HATE RV , I mean , all th people thr are .. ****ers .
Other than th few people from PH . Eg. JM and (who else...?? )
And th people are *****s .
WAIT . that wasnt a bad word. it was just 5 asterixes . LOL.
Some of th other people thr [eg. wendy HU] ...
I cant express what I'm feeling now .
Its just that .
I dont knw what else I can say except that she's ...
1IpOd. THATS SO FRICKING CRAP .
RV people look down on us.
As if we give a DAMN.
Fine today is a long post since I havent posted for so LONG.
Im currently not reachable on my house phone.
Only ways to contact me:
- Calling my hp
- Smsing me
- Emailing me
- Leaving a tag
T_T shaofen and wenxin HAD to transfer to group A.
So now I'm like, left all alone ><"
Sian... and I'm not at home. At cousin's place in WoOdlAnds =X
No maple for how many days ? I wanna level 46 . Catch up with kor :DD
LOL .. no audi also .. cant go mich house from here , also cant go JM de ..
++ my links have a Mindy [RVHS]
she's NOT my friend and she's NOT my old classmate.
I was bored so I linked her =X =X =X
LOL .. I HATE RV , I mean , all th people thr are .. ****ers .
Other than th few people from PH . Eg. JM and (who else...?? )
And th people are *****s .
WAIT . that wasnt a bad word. it was just 5 asterixes . LOL.
Some of th other people thr [eg. wendy HU] ...
I cant express what I'm feeling now .
Its just that .
I dont knw what else I can say except that she's ...
1IpOd. THATS SO FRICKING CRAP .
RV people look down on us.
As if we give a DAMN.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 1:35 PM