Tuesday, August 26, 2008
CO WAS FREAKING FUNNY TODAY :X
LOLS .
Then all the qudi+ the zhongruan+ the suona all staring at him -_-
I think strings and percussion also ba +_+
Tiring la -.-
Going to dieeeeee;xx
Some more the new Jiang Jun Ling.
I see until eye confuse, hear until ear don't know fly away.
Sound like the General died :D
I DON'T WANT TO GO QUDI 1 )):
I prefer xin di la .
QUDI 1 I still need become principle player when Libin go for Os.
AHHH )):
Damn you man Junhong. Sabo-er -.-
Because we were practicing the Jin Shan thing.
Then halfway through
ZIYONG FARTEDDDDDD =_=
LOLS .
Then all the qudi+ the zhongruan+ the suona all staring at him -_-
I think strings and percussion also ba +_+
Tiring la -.-
Going to dieeeeee;xx
Some more the new Jiang Jun Ling.
I see until eye confuse, hear until ear don't know fly away.
Sound like the General died :D
I DON'T WANT TO GO QUDI 1 )):
I prefer xin di la .
QUDI 1 I still need become principle player when Libin go for Os.
AHHH )):
Damn you man Junhong. Sabo-er -.-
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:08 PM