Wednesday, August 27, 2008
:D
Today woke up early.
Actually; Not early-.-
But I chiong :D
Then took the freaking early bus. Man I'm damn happy 'bout that.
xD
AND I SAW COTTONCANDY WOOHOO.

Miss her sia already.
zZzZzZ~
Class tee ready but need to wait until next term? -_-
And btw, EFS' design nice :X
Ladeedummmmmm.
Took the English Section Two today (:
And it was okay lahh, 1E5 was a RIOT :D
No wonder -.-
Then we were doing :D *I'm so guai*

Did halfway the photography people come in -.-
LOLLS .
Then we finish le, they also go for enrichment.
x.x
Went to EATTTTT LUNCH.
Didnt eat recess and lunch before taking the paper, so chionged down for MEE SIAM.
My god.
Spicy nia +_+
LOLS .
Then went up, met Cheryl; Chleo; Eunice; Peiyee; Shijia and Fenella.
Before that was me; Peiyee; Fenella; Victor and Junhong.
And I was doodling on the blackwhiteboard.
I think the pictures are still there =_=
-.-
Junhong and Mr. White playing with paper-.-
Lame siaaaaa x;

LOLS .
Then Cheryl; Chleo; Eunice; Shijia come in.
Chleo suggest that we go walkwalk around the school.
So very happily we walked to the Sec 3 block, then CCA block, back to the Com Labs and then went back.
Altogether very lame =_=
Then when on the way back we saw Daniel doing zuo wen.
Tsk tsk -.-

Were peeping through the Com Lab windows at Lanyu etc.
Then Lanyu was talking to them
Then the teacher come up behind her.
LMAO ._.


Photography people back at 4pm ._.
Then do the paper until 5pm ._.
Then went with Lanyu, Meixuen and Cheryl to Lot 1.
XD
Until 6.30 -_-
Then we took 985 home.
THEN =_=
I slept on the bus :D

YAYY.
And
reached home at 7.15.
WTHHHHHHH LOLS .


what a long post today, :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:02 PM