Monday, August 25, 2008
Freaking bored ._. LOLLS , at Jiamin's houseeee :D
Cause I'm banned from using comp ):
Eating chocolate with strawberry, my god. SWEET LAH x.x

Will he ever know?
Will he even realise.


And IDK why life is so unfair, why doesn't anyone believe me.
I did do my homework, I really did.
And YOU STILL ACCUSED ME OF NOT DOING.
I did it, you asked me whether I did.
I said yes.
And what did you say?
'Don't lie to yourself.'
I did.
And when I fought back, WOW.
You changed the topic.
That is just so cool man.
YOU ASKED IF I did my homework.
When I fought back you changed the topic to When did you do it?!

Ohhh, how fair man.
I'm not your punching bag y'know.
I have my feelings, even if you don't know that.

I feel like the one who doesn't belong.
No.
I'm the one who doesn't belong.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:58 PM