Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm missing PHPPS .
The screams, the shouts .
The Singsparation the most !
The chapel too .
Cv too .
Everything, i will remember .
The lockers .
The one where we chuck all our books in and decorate .
Loose our keys and get a new one .
Loose the key chain and replace it with 2 .
I miss,
Andrew, Brandon, David, Elsie, Joie, Damien, Kelvin, Shermane, Shing Ying .
I miss the times after recess we had to line up and climb 7 levels just to reach our class .
I'm the one who's always hoping there's a teacher to stop us so we can rest .
Or better yet, fake an injury or accompany a friend to take a lift .
Helping the teachers will also get you in the lift . :D:D !
I miss the air conditioned book shop .
The pond .
The vineyard .
And alst but not least, the most i missed, the back gate .
Where me and Andrew will always play the games there .
My wish is to go back and stay there .
With my friends of course .
All the fun we had and the joy we shared .
It will come back soon .


quoted from an ex-PHPPSian
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:57 PM