Saturday, August 30, 2008
I love Peihwa LOADS
Okay, since I didn't have time to post just now at Shell's house, I will post now :D
Relax, I'm using the computer with permission :D
Lols;
Today rocked.
I took the 6.40am bus, very happy :D
Paiseh uhs Zhiqing, I woke up late =.=
Then met Cheryl :DDDDD
Reached school, walked around.
Then Eunice and I think Xinye or somebody came to class carrying two big bags.
CLASS TEE :D
Happyyyyy, got my big name at the back :X
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa .
Then went to change, wakakakakaaaas. Packed my bag and then went downstairs.
Had to assemble at the quadrangle ._.
And then Lanyu was chionging around going 'Change now, faster! Just wear over can liao!'
LOLLLS. Then the teacher-in-charge was like, 'Wow, what class is that. The people are changing o.o'
-_-
Then programme...
Boring :X
Had a mini party, those crazy 1E5-ians (by this I mean guys) had a food fight -.-
Then I was like walking up and down from 4th storey to 2nd storey to 4th storey to 2nd storey -.-
Met Huashan, Felicia and Zhiqing and we all went happily to the backgate to take 985 back to Peihwa.
As usual, Huashan was high-ing away.
:D
Reached, walked around (aimlessly) and then was looking for old classmates.
I SAW LINGYI AND WELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! :DDDDDDDDDDD
And saw alot of other classmates;
Got one from Charity 1(Nathaniel or something), two from Hope 3(Yizhao and Joseph), I saw like OHMYGOD SO MANY PEOPLE. Yanyan included ;D
Some of the people I saw.. eg. Lynette, GRACE , Michelle, aiya alot la -.-
I MISS LINGYI ._.
LOLLLLS. And Huashan so kelian, all the teachers forgotten her.
LMAO.
-_- Just found out that Huashan is from IT Club o.o
But she so pro at yangqin o.o
Bleh, cannot praise too much ;x
LOL
LMAOS.
Haizxzxxxxxxxxxxx, today was fun :D
Then ATE SPAGHETTI :D
and Mapled.
Relax, I'm using the computer with permission :D
Lols;
Today rocked.
I took the 6.40am bus, very happy :D
Paiseh uhs Zhiqing, I woke up late =.=
Then met Cheryl :DDDDD
Reached school, walked around.
Then Eunice and I think Xinye or somebody came to class carrying two big bags.
CLASS TEE :D
Happyyyyy, got my big name at the back :X
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa .
Then went to change, wakakakakaaaas. Packed my bag and then went downstairs.
Had to assemble at the quadrangle ._.
And then Lanyu was chionging around going 'Change now, faster! Just wear over can liao!'
LOLLLS. Then the teacher-in-charge was like, 'Wow, what class is that. The people are changing o.o'
-_-
Then programme...
Boring :X
Had a mini party, those crazy 1E5-ians (by this I mean guys) had a food fight -.-
Then I was like walking up and down from 4th storey to 2nd storey to 4th storey to 2nd storey -.-
Met Huashan, Felicia and Zhiqing and we all went happily to the backgate to take 985 back to Peihwa.
As usual, Huashan was high-ing away.
:D
Reached, walked around (aimlessly) and then was looking for old classmates.
I SAW LINGYI AND WELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! :DDDDDDDDDDD
And saw alot of other classmates;
Got one from Charity 1(Nathaniel or something), two from Hope 3(Yizhao and Joseph), I saw like OHMYGOD SO MANY PEOPLE. Yanyan included ;D
Some of the people I saw.. eg. Lynette, GRACE , Michelle, aiya alot la -.-
I MISS LINGYI ._.
LOLLLLS. And Huashan so kelian, all the teachers forgotten her.
She was like asking Ms Loh 'Do you remember me?' then Ms Loh was like 'You're not my student right.'
Then she was like wailing.
LMAO.
Then she went to Ms Han and went 'Do you remember me?' then Ms Han was like 'I remember your face but I forgot your name.'
-_- Just found out that Huashan is from IT Club o.o
But she so pro at yangqin o.o
Bleh, cannot praise too much ;x
So I pulled her to Ms Teo. And she went 'Ms Teo, do you remember me? T.T' Ms Teo was like 'Yes, HUASHAN?' then Huashan was like 'OMG Ms Teo I love you, you're the only teacher out of 3 who remember me T.T' then she gesture to me and say 'Do you remember her?' then Ms Teo said 'No, I only remember you.' LOLLLLLS. And Huashan was going T.T T.T
LOL
Next was Mrs Lee.
Huashan:Mrs Lee, do you remember me?
Mrs Lee:I remember your name got a 'shan'... is it Fengshan? (I just realised it sounds like fengcan -.-)
Zhiqing:Flower
Mrs Lee:Huashan(Flower Mountain), Hwashan(The PHPPS Hwa)
Huashan:Aiya, at least you still remember one part of my name.
LMAOS.
Haizxzxxxxxxxxxxx, today was fun :D
Then ATE SPAGHETTI :D
and Mapled.
Sorry for the colorful post today, but I'm very high, and this is what happens if I get high at night
I love Peihwa loads!
Labels: I love Peihwa loads :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 1:05 AM