Thursday, August 28, 2008
Q: How would you trust a pink Fir who wants the Shaky Flakys?
A: By eating the wing of pineapple Diddler Kookith Tigermice!
LOL. First time. xD
And look:D
I got alot of things that dropped from the sky :D
Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.
King Skarl Says:
*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 638 out of 1000.
Here, have a little something from my kitchen. I hope you like it.
King Skarl hands you:
Cup of Water
Plus.
I got a
Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag(retired) {Dropped from sky}
Lime Milkshake {Tombola}
Bottled Water Faerie (glowing)(uncommon) {Tombola}
From Tombola I also got like 147NP.
Sorry for the total random Neopets post, but I have nothing to post=.-
So please bear with me x.x
And I have 26k in bank = 6NP interest.
LOLLLS .
I have just upgraded my bank.
To platinum extra.
LOLS.
-.-
Todayyyys .
Was boring ):
Chinese test; Okayokay :0
English; Tio lectured about ytd for asking questions -_-
Science; Weird teacher, go toilet also cannot.
History; Um... Revision. Things.
TOMORROW IS TEACHERS DAYYYYY.
GOING BACK TO P E I H W A :D
And then GETTING MY C L A S S T E E :DDDD
Sorry, chaoji enthu.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:13 PM
