Saturday, August 16, 2008
Tearing myself.
The tears just flow;
Am I really the cause of all this?
I won't get a reply,
Because nobody will bother to.
I'm not transparent,
I'm not a feeling-less thing.
I'm human:
I have feelings.
Wrecking me, thank you very much, the two of you.
Fine, you could have her back.
But would she want to?
You can't force her to.
After all you did.
It's no wonder she teared.
I'm so guilty;
And nothing can change the past.
I really don't know how to face tomorrows.
; and the tears will continue flowing.
Nothing can ever amend what you said. CRABS
The tears just flow;
Am I really the cause of all this?
I won't get a reply,
Because nobody will bother to.
I'm not transparent,
I'm not a feeling-less thing.
I'm human:
I have feelings.
Wrecking me, thank you very much, the two of you.
Fine, you could have her back.
But would she want to?
You can't force her to.
After all you did.
It's no wonder she teared.
I'm so guilty;
And nothing can change the past.
I really don't know how to face tomorrows.
; and the tears will continue flowing.
Why did you do this to her: She did no wrong.
Thanks for treating me as an invisible, no-name person.
Thanks a lot for breaking my heart.
Thanks a lot for making me tear.
Because of you, I can't face tomorrow.
Nothing can ever amend what you said. CR
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:30 PM