Thursday, September 18, 2008
1. The person who tagged me
Siuhui
2. Your relationship withhim/her
Qingren♥
3. Your five impressions ofhim/her
Insane, crazy, Loveable, Sotong-ish, nuts !
actually insane crazy and nuts mean the same thing :D
4. The most memorable thinghe/she has done for you
Cheer me up? :D
5. The most memorable thinghe/she has said to you
-.- -examines bite marks-
I bit her :D ain't I a wonderful squid daughter♥
6. Ifhe/she becomes your lover, you will
She's already my lover o.o
7. Ifhe/she becomes your lover, one thing he/she will have to improve on will be
Nothing :D
8. Ifhe/she becomes your enemy, you will
Bite her.
9. Ifhe/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
Because I bit her.
10. What you want to tell her/him now is
I loveqingren♥ M A B A ! :D
I WANT BILK
11. Your overall impression ofhim/her is
CRAZY :B
12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
I'm not other people you know :P
13. The character about yourself you love
I'm normal.
14. On the contrary, what you hate about yourself is
I talk too much :D
15. The most ideal person you want to be
I'm happy with myself, anyway nobody is perfect.
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
I love chocolate . :B who wants to be my chocolate, raise your hand.
17. Pass this quiz on to 10 people to see how they feel about you.
1. Siuhui ♥
2. Daniel
3. Zhiqing ♥
4. Pamela ♥
5. Michelle ♥
6. Lanyu
7. Cheryl
8. Syazana
9. Meixuen ♥
10. Shijia LEMONTEA ♥
18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with right now? (Lanyu)
Syazana .
19. Is no. 9 male or female? (Meixuen)
Female. :D
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Cheryl and Shijia)
They're daughter and mother -.-
21. What is no. 2 studying about? (Daniel)
How to play dotA without pwning himself. Yea jk.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? (Zhiqing ♥)
This afternoon?
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like? (Syazana)
I have no idea. SYAZANA, WHAT MUSIC BAND DO YOU LIKE?
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (Siuhui)
Nope. :B
25. Will you woo no. 3? (Zhiqing♥)
She's myahma cottoncandy luhhs !
26. How about no.7? (Cheryl)
Er. Idk :/
27. Is no. 4 single? (Pamela♥)
She's attached to me la :P
28. Surname of no. 5? (Michelle)
Heng
29. Hobby of no. 10? (Shijia)
Drinking Lemontea / Eating ChickenWing
30. Do 5 and 9 get along well? (Michelle and Meixuen)
Different school & they don't know each other .
31. Where is no.2 studying? (Daniel)
ACS ( I )
32. Talk about no. 1 (Siuhui)
Sotong qingren / Sotong mama .
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? (Syazana)
Er, yes ? o.o
34. Where does no. 9 live? (Meixuen)
Teckwhye.
35. What colour does no. 4 like? (Pamela)
red? Idk :/
36. Are 5 and 1 best friends? (Siuhui and Lanyu)
Nope.
37. Does no.1 have any pets? (Siuhui)
Nope. Unless you count the computer.
38. Is no 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Cheryl)
Yeszxc ba o.o
39. What is no 10 doing right now? (Shijia)
Watching Special A (I ASKED :D )
Siuhui
2. Your relationship with
Qingren♥
3. Your five impressions of
Insane, crazy, Loveable, Sotong-ish, nuts !
actually insane crazy and nuts mean the same thing :D
4. The most memorable thing
Cheer me up? :D
5. The most memorable thing
-.- -examines bite marks-
I bit her :D ain't I a wonderful squid daughter♥
6. If
She's already my lover o.o
7. If
Nothing :D
8. If
Bite her.
9. If
Because I bit her.
10. What you want to tell her
I love
I WANT BILK
11. Your overall impression of
CRAZY :B
12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
I'm not other people you know :P
13. The character about yourself you love
I'm normal.
14. On the contrary, what you hate about yourself is
I talk too much :D
15. The most ideal person you want to be
I'm happy with myself, anyway nobody is perfect.
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
I love chocolate . :B who wants to be my chocolate, raise your hand.
17. Pass this quiz on to 10 people to see how they feel about you.
1. Siuhui ♥
2. Daniel
3. Zhiqing ♥
4. Pamela ♥
5. Michelle ♥
6. Lanyu
7. Cheryl
8. Syazana
9. Meixuen ♥
10. Shijia LEMONTEA ♥
18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with right now? (Lanyu)
Syazana .
19. Is no. 9 male or female? (Meixuen)
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Cheryl and Shijia)
They're daughter and mother -.-
21. What is no. 2 studying about? (Daniel)
How to play dotA without pwning himself. Yea jk.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? (Zhiqing ♥)
This afternoon?
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like? (Syazana)
I have no idea. SYAZANA, WHAT MUSIC BAND DO YOU LIKE?
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (Siuhui)
Nope. :B
25. Will you woo no. 3? (Zhiqing♥)
She's my
26. How about no.7? (Cheryl)
Er. Idk :/
27. Is no. 4 single? (Pamela♥)
She's attached to me la :P
28. Surname of no. 5? (Michelle)
Heng
29. Hobby of no. 10? (Shijia)
Drinking Lemontea / Eating ChickenWing
30. Do 5 and 9 get along well? (Michelle and Meixuen)
Different school & they don't know each other .
31. Where is no.2 studying? (Daniel)
ACS ( I )
32. Talk about no. 1 (Siuhui)
Sotong qingren / Sotong mama .
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? (Syazana)
Er, yes ? o.o
34. Where does no. 9 live? (Meixuen)
Teckwhye.
35. What colour does no. 4 like? (Pamela)
red? Idk :/
36. Are 5 and 1 best friends? (Siuhui and Lanyu)
Nope.
37. Does no.1 have any pets? (Siuhui)
Nope. Unless you count the computer.
38. Is no 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Cheryl)
Yeszxc ba o.o
39. What is no 10 doing right now? (Shijia)
Watching Special A (I ASKED :D )
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:47 PM