Saturday, September 20, 2008
1. The person who tagged me
Zhiqing
2. Your relationship withhim/her
Ahma; CottonCandy♥
3. Your five impressions ofhim/her
Quiet (yea right HOR) ; cheerful ; gentle ; senior ; ex-COian ):
4. The most memorable thinghe/she has done for you
Lend me her phone ( AND I SAW HER ZILIAN PIC ! )
5. The most memorable thinghe/she has said to you
"I where got!"
I said that she bullied her junior :B
6. Ifhe/she becomes your lover, you will
~!@#$%^&*()_ She's my ahma for goodness sake -.-
7. Ifhe/she becomes your lover, one thing he/she will have to improve on will be
SHE'S MY AHMA -.-
8. Ifhe/she becomes your enemy, you will
Say she bullied me :X
9. Ifhe/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
Because she bullied me :l
10. What you want to tell her/him now is
I loveCottoncandy ahma♥
11. Your overall impression ofhim/her is
MY SWEET SENIOR .
Zhiqing
2. Your relationship with
Ahma; CottonCandy♥
3. Your five impressions of
Quiet (yea right HOR) ; cheerful ; gentle ; senior ; ex-COian ):
4. The most memorable thing
Lend me her phone ( AND I SAW HER ZILIAN PIC ! )
5. The most memorable thing
"I where got!"
I said that she bullied her junior :B
6. If
~!@#$%^&*()_ She's my ahma for goodness sake -.-
7. If
SHE'S MY AHMA -.-
8. If
Say she bullied me :X
9. If
Because she bullied me :l
10. What you want to tell her
I love
11. Your overall impression of
MY SWEET SENIOR .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:46 PM