Sunday, September 21, 2008
1. The person who tagged me
ShiJia
2. Your relationship withhim/her
LemonTea♥
3. Your five impressions ofhim/her
Quiet (yea right HOR) ; cheerful ; fun ; audition FREAK :B ; 1E5ian ;
4. The most memorable thinghe/she has done for you
Do this quiz for me and sabo me again -.-
5. The most memorable thinghe/she has said to you
I love chickenwing !
6. Ifhe/she becomes your lover, you will
Have gastric pain
7. Ifhe/she becomes your lover, one thing he/she will have to improve on will be
Become a grilled chicken drumstick
8. Ifhe/she becomes your enemy, you will
Get gastric pain ._.
9. Ifhe/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
Because she ate me and I drank her .
10. What you want to tell her/him now is
I loveShijiajiaa LemonTea♥
11. Your overall impression ofhim/her is
MY not-so-sweet LEMONTEA :B .
ShiJia
2. Your relationship with
LemonTea♥
3. Your five impressions of
Quiet (yea right HOR) ; cheerful ; fun ; audition FREAK :B ; 1E5ian ;
4. The most memorable thing
Do this quiz for me and sabo me again -.-
5. The most memorable thing
I love chickenwing !
6. If
Have gastric pain
7. If
Become a grilled chicken drumstick
8. If
Get gastric pain ._.
9. If
Because she ate me and I drank her .
10. What you want to tell her
I love
11. Your overall impression of
MY not-so-sweet LEMONTEA :B .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:22 PM