Friday, September 26, 2008
EL and Lit ; ♥ I just know that ILY .
:D I'm back after the English Paper 2 and L I T E R A T U R E :\
Lit was like ~!@#$%^&*()_+ horrbible ):
I anyhow write sia :0
Later fail -.-

Aiya whatever :B
English was okay . VERY OKAY :D
LOOL er i meant Lol -.-
Ladeedum ._- and mamaaa , don't be upset lahh~!

Sometimes life's like that ; you lose some and you gain some ;
AND TODAY EVERYTIME I TYPE L-O-L I accidentally typo L-O-O-L .-.

Whee next week's history , HCL , Maths (?) , Maths (?) and then Science (?)
LOL I only remember until HCL :P

I'm worried leii . MUST BE EASY Dx
Else I will jialat diedieeee .
And I just went through a spell of Geography-addictedness thanks to mushfoom :l

arghgagagaaaaaa bought sour sweets today xD I love it <3
Then was with Jennifer (I forced herrrrr) and Cheryl and Feliciaaaaaaaa .

WHEEE .

Vulcanicity is the process whereby rocks and magma and other materials reach the earth's surface by a vent or crack in the earth .

Shale > Slate (Or is it the other way round)
Granite > Marble (Tyco)



Today I seem sibei distracted sia , keep typo-ing D:
And Jennifer has a radio in her head that was playing when she was doing EL ._."


{edit}
<----Begin edit---->
Relinked Meixuen already :D
<----End edit---->
{/edit}

Labels: , ,

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:03 PM