Friday, September 05, 2008
GAWD.
Today was freaky, put simply.
1· The 985 came 20 minutes late -.- and therefore I had to run across the road in the rain :P with my lovely file as an umbrella .
And I have just learnt something about Siuhui.
She doesn't know how to open/close my umbrella. Ahem.
2· Had the check on instruments, dizi was mafan :/
Cus the records wrote 20 dizi-s were intact, who knows! Only got 10. LOL =.=
Then Lin Laoshi was like "Eh, you guys have spoilt dizis you don't need?" I was like, Ziyong senior threw away one of the dizi-s ._.
And the remaining 10, all of them are older than 1995 , can you imagine ._.
3· For break went out with Wenxin, Siuhui, Siewling and Janice to the Shakery Passion. Okay its Shakery NOT Savoury-.-
Ordered Tomyam :D
Because chicken must cook one by one =.=
Then got the Tomyam at 1.50 - 10 minutes before we need to be back in CO room.
So we were like gobble (HOT NOODLES OKAY) then gulp the bubble tea =.= heng I alr drunk most of it .
Record speed! Took like 3~4 minutes to finish it.
Then ran back to school, only to realise that Huiern was still delivering drinks (okay, we ran past her and Jieren and the suona people and Tingpeng ._.)!
So. GOT A STOMACHACHE T.T
But sectionals stayed in CO room again ;
:D
Air con !
Played Minuet- Bach; Nan Dao Ah Li Lang; Forced Hilary to play Da Gui (3); and Cannon in D.
Bleh, cause I was tired of Jiang Jun Ling :P
seriously, nobody understands.
I still love playing in the rain
because then I am the rain,
flying freely to the ground,
with nothing
and nobody
to stop me
how I miss
those days
of fun..
Today was freaky, put simply.
1· The 985 came 20 minutes late -.- and therefore I had to run across the road in the rain :P with my lovely file as an umbrella .
And I have just learnt something about Siuhui.
She doesn't know how to open/close my umbrella. Ahem.
2· Had the check on instruments, dizi was mafan :/
Cus the records wrote 20 dizi-s were intact, who knows! Only got 10. LOL =.=
Then Lin Laoshi was like "Eh, you guys have spoilt dizis you don't need?" I was like, Ziyong senior threw away one of the dizi-s ._.
And the remaining 10, all of them are older than 1995 , can you imagine ._.
3· For break went out with Wenxin, Siuhui, Siewling and Janice to the Shakery Passion. Okay its Shakery NOT Savoury-.-
Ordered Tomyam :D
Because chicken must cook one by one =.=
Then got the Tomyam at 1.50 - 10 minutes before we need to be back in CO room.
So we were like gobble (HOT NOODLES OKAY) then gulp the bubble tea =.= heng I alr drunk most of it .
Record speed! Took like 3~4 minutes to finish it.
Then ran back to school, only to realise that Huiern was still delivering drinks (okay, we ran past her and Jieren and the suona people and Tingpeng ._.)!
So. GOT A STOMACHACHE T.T
But sectionals stayed in CO room again ;
:D
Air con !
Played Minuet- Bach; Nan Dao Ah Li Lang; Forced Hilary to play Da Gui (3); and Cannon in D.
Bleh, cause I was tired of Jiang Jun Ling :P
seriously, nobody understands.
I still love playing in the rain
because then I am the rain,
flying freely to the ground,
with nothing
and nobody
to stop me
how I miss
those days
of fun..
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:55 PM