Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Grumpy Old King King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: Where don't you call a loveable Kyrii that never fails to leave on Shaky Flakys?
A: At making the tin of striped Noil Weewoo paint brushes!


Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.
King Skarl Says:
*heh* That was a pretty good joke.
I give it a 620 out of 1000.
Here, have a little something from my kitchen.
I hope you like it.
King Skarl hands you:

Gruel
---

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
Q: What would make the rambunctious Korbat to loves the The Trading Post?
A: The offering by a piece of quadruple Magical Hair Powtry jellies!


Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King.
King Skarl Says:
Well, thanks for trying...
I'll give you 57 Neopoints for the effort.
You should try again tomorrow.

-haiz =0=-

I'm sorry Meixuen D: I didn't mean to, seriously. ):
FORGIVE ME WILL YOU D:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:40 PM