Monday, September 01, 2008
King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: What doesn't make the fire Erisim wanting to play a game of Jazzmosis?
A: The offering by a trident of lemon Goulblee Krawkadons!





Drat! It looks like your joke had no effect on the Grumpy Old King.



King Skarl Says: Well, thanks for trying...
I'll give you 57 Neopoints for the effort.

--------------------------------------------

King Skarl listens as you tell your joke... Q: Where would you tell the shopkeeping JubJubs to mess up the M*YNCI?

A: The hidden by a retro pink Halloween Khonsu Quadrupi!

Well looky there... You got a chuckle out of him.
King Skarl Says:*heh* That was a pretty good joke. I give it a 734 out of 1000.
Here, have a little something from my kitchen.
I hope you like it.

King Skarl hands you:
RawPotato

------------------

King Hagan didn't gimme anything ):
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:41 PM