Thursday, September 18, 2008
The lion sleeps tonight
Jah.
Changed tagboard colour. Was too pain for my eyes to see too-.-"
And blurblur me forgot to change the colour of the text to black -_-
. . .
I can't think of anything to write .
Ytd went to study with Cheryl, Lanyu and Meixuen :D
At the library :DD
Studied...
Then came home...
Wanted to on msn , but idk why ? my msn ytd i cannot login o.O"
Zzz ...
Slept from 7 ~ 10 :B
Then TV .
TV-ed until 12 ._.
LOLLS :X
Then today Chinese . YAY got 36 for the zuo wen :D
Music ROCKED :D
XD
Haha , then recess .
English :D
Went comp lab , and did mind-maps. :X me and wenxin do until the whole thing colourful then Mdm Sathiya was like wow the girls are so colourful ;xx
HAHA .
We wrote about traveling .
Wrote about going to Penang for a performance wahaha .
I'm so obssessed with CO now manzxc .
When going back passed by 3E6 and saw Hilary ! :D
LOLLS .
Then Science ,did worksheets again .
History was good (:
I think I'm gonna take humanities in Sec 3 -.-
My maths and science too lousy luhh :b
hahah , tatas for now :D
and as I follow you step by step,
I hope you won't ever let me fall,
fall off this cliff
of friendship
Changed tagboard colour. Was too pain for my eyes to see too-.-"
And blurblur me forgot to change the colour of the text to black -_-
. . .
I can't think of anything to write .
Ytd went to study with Cheryl, Lanyu and Meixuen :D
At the library :DD
Studied...
Then came home...
Wanted to on msn , but idk why ? my msn ytd i cannot login o.O"
Zzz ...
Slept from 7 ~ 10 :B
Then TV .
TV-ed until 12 ._.
LOLLS :X
Then today Chinese . YAY got 36 for the zuo wen :D
Music ROCKED :D
A-wimawhet a wimawhet a wimawhet !
In the jungle the quiet jungle the lion sleeps tonight .
XD
Haha , then recess .
English :D
Went comp lab , and did mind-maps. :X me and wenxin do until the whole thing colourful then Mdm Sathiya was like wow the girls are so colourful ;xx
HAHA .
We wrote about traveling .
Wrote about going to Penang for a performance wahaha .
I'm so obssessed with CO now manzxc .
When going back passed by 3E6 and saw Hilary ! :D
LOLLS .
Then Science ,did worksheets again .
History was good (:
I think I'm gonna take humanities in Sec 3 -.-
My maths and science too lousy luhh :b
hahah , tatas for now :D
and as I follow you step by step,
I hope you won't ever let me fall,
fall off this cliff
of friendship
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:02 PM