Wednesday, September 10, 2008
LMAO (:
Today wasFUN :D not so FUN -.-
Started off at 5.44am . Woke up to do newspaper cutting :l
Gahhx .
Took the 6.30am bus :B and met myahma Cottoncandy :DDDD
Then met Cheryl too XD
Hahaaa , bus-ed to school .
Then when reaching I was keeping my earpiece , then tangled up .
Then my phone dropped . Gawd, paiseh la !
Some more drop twice -.-
Lols .
Then we thought that the bell was pressed .
Know what? It wasn't.
Then went to the driving center there liao =.=
All the Swiss people were like pressing the bell. THE BELL DIDN'T WORK.
Because according to Cheryl , the back door wasn't closed.
-.-
WTHHHH !.
Then walked back to school D:
Haiz .
School, started with Maths.
Urm, I am going to study like HELL for Friday's algebra .
Then ET ran 8 rounds XD
Recess , blehhh.
English. Mdm Sathiya talked , talked talked and talked sommore -.-
Science, ahem :X
Chinese : 36/48 for the test :D
For the compo lousy though :l 28/50 -.-
Hahaaaa .
:X
Haiz -.-
I miss maple :D
Then trained to West Mall after my bubble tea <3
WAKAKAKAAAS .
Today was
Started off at 5.44am . Woke up to do newspaper cutting :l
Gahhx .
Took the 6.30am bus :B and met my
Then met Cheryl too XD
Hahaaa , bus-ed to school .
Then when reaching I was keeping my earpiece , then tangled up .
Then my phone dropped . Gawd, paiseh la !
Some more drop twice -.-
Lols .
Then we thought that the bell was pressed .
Know what? It wasn't.
Then went to the driving center there liao =.=
All the Swiss people were like pressing the bell. THE BELL DIDN'T WORK.
Because according to Cheryl , the back door wasn't closed.
-.-
WTHHHH !.
Then walked back to school D:
Haiz .
School, started with Maths.
Urm, I am going to study like HELL for Friday's algebra .
Then ET ran 8 rounds XD
Recess , blehhh.
English. Mdm Sathiya talked , talked talked and talked sommore -.-
Science, ahem :X
Chinese : 36/48 for the test :D
For the compo lousy though :l 28/50 -.-
Hahaaaa .
:X
Haiz -.-
I miss maple :D
Then trained to West Mall after my bubble tea <3
WAKAKAKAAAS .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:46 PM