Thursday, September 04, 2008
Masking myself into nothingness;
in response to Lanyu's tag;

yes I may seem emo,
but; this is me.
this is not some other typical person walking on the street,
this is and was me.

I may seem anti-social.
I may seem withdrawn.
But (this is not aimed to offend/insult anyone) how many people have actually bothered to look for the real me?
Must I continue hiding myself behind this FAKE MASK?

How many people would actually bother to ;
Bother to find out who I am .
Bother to find out why .
WHY .
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ?!

I want to fly away to somewhere where nobody will ever find me




on another note, went to JEC to watch WALL·E today .
Wall·E is omg uber-cute !
:D

then when we were going to science center saw Meixuennnn ;
she was with her friend :D
then went to science center.
thought today was SCSS vs RVHS in NJRC ._.
end up was some other school -.-
so went home with a box of dingdingtangggg ;

jennifer is wooing leon -.-
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:26 PM