Wednesday, September 24, 2008
MSN.
paperclip ♥
Lim Jun Hong aka strike freedom was pronounced dead on the
24th of September at 3.45pm, cause of death is unknown but is likely to be
because of over-playing of computer games, in particular the dancing online
multi-player game, Audition.
LMAO, we were annoyed that Ah Yi , aka Jun Hong wasn't responding in MSN so we held a funeral for him :D
LOLS .
And should I tell abt what Siuhui did:/
She was like going
'I'm a cow, i'm a pig, i'm a horse, i'm a man, i'm a woman, i'm a human i'm a person mooooooooooooo baaaaaaaah woof meow ._.'
LOL then i invited yanyan and then she continued until she saw yanyan and she went EEEEEE YANYAN
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .
SIBEI FUNNY XDD
Ran 8 rounds today ._.
Lessons, had fun? :/
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:47 PM