Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Qingren ah, why you so BLUR de
Today this lovablechou qingren aka sotong asked me to wait for her at the SAPS bus-stop._.
And then I reached and she said she was still at her house stop waiting for 187 -.-
THEN when her bus came, guess what -.-
The bus didn't stop.
LOLS.
.________________________________________________________________.
Idied barely survived CO today DD;
The Mandala, the last time we played it (I mean when Huiern was conducting), all the long notes I was like *dead* cus all the air cut off from my brain ._.
Anws,
Chou qingren -.-
Memory loss de ;xx leave your paper in my file )): LOLLS . Practiced and because N Levels were going on , the wonderful Winds were in the CO Room with the AIR CON <3
And during break went out to eat with Siewling, Janice, Huashan, Krystal and my chou qingren :D
Went to the Savoury Passion place (paiseh-.- first time go, but at least I'm not like some sotong who has self-admitted short-term memory *ahem*)
:D
Bought cup noodle laksa and Lime Green Apple Jasmine or something liddat . Anw was bubbletea jiu dui le -.-
And Krystal ordered the Red Tea. Bleh, didn't look red :P but Huashan and qingren said it tasted like liangcha =.=
LOLLLS ._______.
I pity her o.o
After that I got stomachache ==
My mum said I should never eat laksa and lime together. One so alkaline and the other so acidic .
Haiz =="
Met the seniors on the way back ._.
Haha, then sectionals until 4
Went toilet :D
Then came back dazu again -.-
Tiring :D
But today was fun, wakakakaaaaa.
Wheee, then walked to MRT with Pamela, Weizhan(the couple) and Qingren ;D
Reached platform awhile nia then MRT came :D
Trained home, then took 61. GOD it was raining -.-
Met mamaaaaaaa <3
And Siuhui actually responded to my sms saying 'Siu-hui :D (a lot of space) aka the sOtOng <3'
LOLLS .
AND OMG, Wendy Hu aka baobei is going for mid-autumn as DRUMMER :DD
WAHAHAHAHA . sorry I forgot ._. 2 years not in CO naturally forgot :P
Hahaa ;D
Tomorrow going laogong house , cannot wait .
I love Barney the Purple Dinosaur♥
Today this lovable
And then I reached and she said she was still at her house stop waiting for 187 -.-
THEN when her bus came, guess what -.-
The bus didn't stop.
LOLS.
My god, qingren, must wake up -.- don't sleep on the bus larhhs =.=
.________________________________________________________________.
I
The Mandala, the last time we played it (I mean when Huiern was conducting), all the long notes I was like *dead* cus all the air cut off from my brain ._.
Anws,
I GOT MY DARLING FILE BACKOmg I missed it so much D:
Chou qingren -.-
Memory loss de ;xx leave your paper in my file )): LOLLS . Practiced and because N Levels were going on , the wonderful Winds were in the CO Room with the AIR CON <3
And during break went out to eat with Siewling, Janice, Huashan, Krystal and my chou qingren :D
Went to the Savoury Passion place (paiseh-.- first time go, but at least I'm not like some sotong who has self-admitted short-term memory *ahem*)
:D
Bought cup noodle laksa and Lime Green Apple Jasmine or something liddat . Anw was bubbletea jiu dui le -.-
And Krystal ordered the Red Tea. Bleh, didn't look red :P but Huashan and qingren said it tasted like liangcha =.=
LOLLLS ._______.
I pity her o.o
After that I got stomachache ==
My mum said I should never eat laksa and lime together. One so alkaline and the other so acidic .
Haiz =="
Met the seniors on the way back ._.
Haha, then sectionals until 4
Went toilet :D
Then came back dazu again -.-
Tiring :D
But today was fun, wakakakaaaaa.
Wheee, then walked to MRT with Pamela, Weizhan
Reached platform awhile nia then MRT came :D
Trained home, then took 61. GOD it was raining -.-
Met mamaaaaaaa <3
And Siuhui actually responded to my sms saying 'Siu-hui :D (a lot of space) aka the sOtOng <3'
LOLLS .
AND OMG, Wendy Hu aka baobei is going for mid-autumn as DRUMMER :DD
WAHAHAHAHA . sorry I forgot ._. 2 years not in CO naturally forgot :P
Hahaa ;D
Tomorrow going laogong house , cannot wait .
I love Barney the Purple Dinosaur♥
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:21 PM