Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Quiz LOL.
Found this in Meixuen's blog -.- is july 12 de -.- and I haven't done it (!!!)

The person who last tag you is:
Flashbox : Daniel
Cbox : Cheryl

Your relationship with him/her is:
Daniel : PHPPS-ian? Faith 5 and 6?
Cheryl : Swissian, 1E5!

Your 1st 5 impressions of him/her is:
Daniel : Mushfoom-ish, Ahwang-ish, Inhumane cuber, a person who likes shadows and toast's secret admirer (I'm so going to be murdered ._.)
Cheryl : Ex-granddaughter in law, boilfriend's mama, classmate, 985 buddy, good friend :D

The most memorable thing that him/her has done for you is:
Daniel : Tag me-.-
Cheryl : Say hi. -.-

The most memorable thing that him/her has said to you is:
Daniel : Cheerup lahh.
Cheryl : Hi. (Ps, I really don't know-.-)

If him/her becomes your lover, you will...
Daniel : -Puke- WTF?!?! He's TOAST'S. omg that was ;xx
Cheryl : She's Madeline's laopo, I won't be evil (:

If he/she becomes your lover, the things he/she will need to improve will be:
Daniel : I will never have him as a lover :D
Cheryl : Neither will she be my lover , I have a qingren too x.x"

If him/her becomes your enemy, you will:
Daniel : Call him a mushfooom .
Cheryl : Eh, idk._.

If him/her becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Daniel : Cus his mushfoom head was in the display picture of his msn -.-"
Cheryl : Quarrel ? :/

The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Daniel : Steal his cube. (I'm mean .)
Cheryl : Take bus with her :D

Your overall impression of him/her is:
Daniel : Ah-wangish.
Cheryl : FUNNNloving who loves cats :0

How do you think people around you will feel about you?
I'm hyper.

The character you love of yourself is:
I'm normal- yea, being hyper is normal.

On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself are:
I'm hyper. that's notnormal

The most ideal person you want to be is:
Me.

For people who care and like you, say something to them:
ILY like 3546672182078367849 toasts.

2. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
(in random order ; last two guys is to accompany my korkor :P)
1. jennifer♥
2. cynthia♥
3. meixuen♥
4. cheryl
5. lanyu
6. zhiqing♥
7. shijia LEMONTEA
8. siuhui♥
9. pamela ♥
10. daniel ♫


Who is 6 having a relationship with? (zhiqing)
TianShou! MEE ! no lar LOL . I meant my Diesel Spare Parts bag LMAO , she's been molesting it since Monday -.-"

Is 9 a male or female? (pamela)
He's my kor ♥

If 7 and 10 get together, will it be a good thing? (Shijia and daniel)
Nahh, I think Daniel is alr attached to toast. And Shijia's mineTeddy's ! :D

How about 8 and 5? (siuhui and lanyu)
they don't know each other , ahemmm .

What is 2 studying about? (cynthia)
what 1E5 is studying.

Will you woo 3? (meixuen)
he's my boilfriend.

How about 7? (shijia)
she's mine already.

Is 4 single? (cheryl)
No. She's attached to Madeline.

What is the surname of 5? (lanyu)
Lan.

What is the hobby of 4? (Cheryl)
Cats? Blogging? Idk :/

Do 5 and 9 get along well?(lanyu and pamela)
Classmates lorhh :\

Where is 2 studying at? (Cynthia)
Swiss Cottage dohh -.-"

Talk something casually about 1. (Jennifer)
Laogong ~ I mean not the RV de -.- "

Have you ever tried developing feelings for 8? (siuhui)
shes my qingren already

Where does 9 live? (pamela)
yew tee, same as jieren ! :P

What colours does 4 like? (cheryl)
pink?

Are 5 and 1 best friends? (lanyu and jennifer)
no i dont think so cus lanyu's married already .

Does 7 like 2? (shijia and cynthia)
idk, i think so o.o

How did you get to know 2? (cynthia)
swiss cottage.

Does 1 have any pets? (jennifer)
i doubt so.Oo

Is 7 sexiest in... (shijia)
the lemon in her is .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:56 PM