Friday, September 12, 2008
♡ Thanks for the memories .
Today rocked :D
Woke up at 6.20am :XXX
Chionged , then took the 6.30 bus .
Met cottoncandy and Cheryl (:
Then school :/
Maths sucked D:
x.x"
Then met mamaaa at west mall <3
Took spectacles.
Used comp when I got home, then went to sleep.
Woke up at 6.15-.-
Chionged to PHPPS .
The first person I saw was Hekai with his erhu.
YOU PRO LA -.-
Then saw MingEn andsomebody with a mushroom head Daniel.
Didn't recognise him ._.
He was like 'Ariel, omg your hair'
Then I was 'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU O.O'
LOLLLLS !
:XX
Your hair looks like a mushroom -.-
Seriously :D
Then went upstairs, found Shaofen !
She wanted to find Ms Lai, so I went with her.
See I'm such a good friend :B
Ms Teo asked us to help Mrs Valencia Wee to sell titbits ,
so we took the tray and went walking around and saw Michelle and Lynette.
At first we only sold lke 2 lollipops = 50c
ARGH DAMN YOU DANIEL -.-
Then we took the cheese rings all that.
Earned like $4~5 , :D
Found Laogong, Sarah, WendyHu :D
I MISS THEM LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLLL !
So went back to return the tray and went upstairs.
Ladeedum !
Went around the staff room :XX
And explored Peihwa ;x
The CO room become ballet room le D:
We were like talking to the teachers , then I bought the cha ye dan -w-
Michelle gave me cha ye dan too :0
Hahaaa .
Then Mrs Teo said I changed alot . I agree o.o
Mrs Lee forced me and LaogongWent to the paper cutting place :D
$0.50/paper.
-.-
Then Mrs Lee said we can FOC because only trying to xi yin customers ;X
Haha .
Then laogong was telling the juniors to go RV .
No la, SCSS better :B
Hung out together , thenLaogongLaogong's mama lompang-ed me home :D
NEXT TIME WE MUST GO OUT TOGETHER ! [excluding Daniel]
Woke up at 6.20am :XXX
Chionged , then took the 6.30 bus .
Met cottoncandy and Cheryl (:
Then school :/
Maths sucked D:
x.x"
Then met mamaaa at west mall <3
Took spectacles.
Used comp when I got home, then went to sleep.
Woke up at 6.15-.-
Chionged to PHPPS .
The first person I saw was Hekai with his erhu.
YOU PRO LA -.-
Then saw MingEn and
Didn't recognise him ._.
He was like 'Ariel, omg your hair'
Then I was 'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU O.O'
LOLLLLS !
:XX
Your hair looks like a mushroom -.-
Seriously :D
Then went upstairs, found Shaofen !
She wanted to find Ms Lai, so I went with her.
See I'm such a good friend :B
Ms Teo asked us to help Mrs Valencia Wee to sell titbits ,
so we took the tray and went walking around and saw Michelle and Lynette.
At first we only sold lke 2 lollipops = 50c
ARGH DAMN YOU DANIEL -.-
Then we took the cheese rings all that.
Earned like $4~5 , :D
Found Laogong, Sarah, WendyHu :D
I MISS THEM LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLLL !
So went back to return the tray and went upstairs.
Ladeedum !
Went around the staff room :XX
And explored Peihwa ;x
The CO room become ballet room le D:
We were like talking to the teachers , then I bought the cha ye dan -w-
Michelle gave me cha ye dan too :0
Hahaaa .
Then Mrs Teo said I changed alot . I agree o.o
$0.50/paper.
-.-
Then Mrs Lee said we can FOC because only trying to xi yin customers ;X
Haha .
Then laogong was telling the juniors to go RV .
No la, SCSS better :B
Hung out together , then
♡Thanks for the memories: Michelle, Lynette, Laogong, Wendy, Sarah, Shaofen :D and Daniel
NEXT TIME WE MUST GO OUT TOGETHER ! [excluding Daniel]
Ms Teo says she will bring us out for lunch♡
Ohyea, and we got free CIP hours just standing around -.-
Labels: ♡ Thanks for the memories .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:32 PM