Monday, September 15, 2008
Today rocked la :D
:DD

Number one : I met Ahma Zhiqing cottoncandy on the bus , even though I forgot to bring my wallet and mama ( not Siuhui) had to chiong back to house to take it .XD

Number two : Ms Ng didn't go through Maths P2 :D

Number three : I passed algebra ! <3
(Pamela, I want maths tuition from you thankyouverymuch)

But yesterday wasnt so fun ;xx

Fun parts :

Number one : We ate Sakae Sushi ! LOLS , I love the sotong sushi the most :D

Number two : We ate Swensen's ! I eat until stomach ache -.-

Number three : IT WAS MY Chinese BIRTHDAY ! and xiaoahyi gave me angpow

Not so fun :

My bro rammed into a wall when going to xiaoahyi's house -.-
Man, he's blur . Then got one big bump there , sibei irritating cus he keep crying -_-

LAST EPISODE OF SHAO NIAN YANG JIA JIANG ! ><|||

LOLLS .

Gawd , SIUHUI just wake up at 5am la , anw you will wake up at 5.20 then you can bathe until 5.40 then sms me until 6.30 then take 187 to school la -.-

Always wake up so late , then hai me and Pamela bai bai go down for nothing -_-
I very scared of him *ahem* you know ! ><"

ღ Will you sit by me and watch the sunset ?
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:04 PM