Saturday, September 06, 2008
Today went for PERFORMANCE at somewhere over the rainbow Sauvanjya Court(something like that, but yea-.-)
Wasn't very good :/ compared to normal dazu, it was bad D:

· Tian Long Ba Bu: Okay it SUCKED. I think our dizis were like too rough, arghh ):
And Sylvester's solo, his 35353535 got a weird sound, I think never cover the holes properly ==
· Ju Hua Tai: As usual, high-note 3 D:
· Mandala: Um, my HAIR flew in my eyes :l so I was half-blind AKA cannot see score D:
· Yu Jian: Janice and the other zhongruans said that the gaoyinsheng had some problem? Idk, cus I blew when it was supposed to be bang di, oh my god, very paiseh la !
· Jiang Jun Ling: Okay, this was the only song that sounded okay. Except for bar 166~172 when I stopped halfway, idk why :0

Haizxzx -.-
Supposed to have 7 songs, only performed 5. Know why? Because we were in the open area and it started raining. Quickly pack all chiong to void deck. Wapiang, very squeezed. Then our bus came :D
Is PHPPS bus number 20 :0
And so many people.
Woodwinds, ErHu 1&2, Yangqins, Bassists and Percussionists!
Lol, sat with Hilary. Then Jieren said, "Ariel can you move in abit I want to sit here (aka beside Hilary)" LOLLLS !
Oh yea, the ASL of Strings, the Jackline, she scream is like -um- can shatter window de, so HIGHHH !

So came back, saw something amazing. The potted plants that line the porch right, the wind so big that they kena blown down. AMAZING !

Carried the instruments down the bus (I'm helpful :D) then went to CO room. My leg hurted like crap ):
So changed to school shoes.
And omg, yangqin is so BIG and heavy -,- Gahhh !

Lompang-ed Huashan's car home ! :D i love herrr !
:D not like Krystal -.- don't want fetch me D:

Hahahaaaaaa .
Reached home at 10.30, bleh :p
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:57 PM