Sunday, September 28, 2008
Total Addiction D:
T_T WHY IS BLEACH THE DIAMONDDUST REBELLION SO NICE D:
I WATCHED IT FOR THE SECOND TIME AND I WANNA WATCH IT AGAINNN T.T

anyway , it's very nicee ! and sad x.x
no spoilers ;

"We'll always be friends" - quoted from Hitsugaya at 1 : 25 : -- ? or something o.o

LOLS HOW x.x
and its Leon's fault for making me so hooked on Bleach again WTHHHHHHH -_-"

"He came back to life of his own free will; He wanted to fight with you for himself and not because someone asked him to" - the last sentence or something by Ichigo :l

And please , I spent 3 hours + on the movie already T.T
1 hour 32 minutes and 40 seconds for each time T_T

GAHH .
And tomorrow is History o.o I'm freaked .
Yea -.- totally 'freaked'
This is totally random cause I am trying not to squeal like a rabbit >,< I love bankais .

♥ I'll post if I have the mood later , gonna change blogsong !
& I think I will embed the video of the movie later ;D
Its niceeee !


♥ ariel

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 1:54 PM