Thursday, September 25, 2008
25Septemberrrr ;
Wheeeee. Zhiqing, MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA this is like totally offtopic man ._."
LOLLLLS , today was okayyyyyyyyyy Chinese didn't bring the chengyu worksheet x.x"
Music was listening to songs :D :D :D Lol.
Recess ate a fish burger then no mood to eat liao so went up luh , english Mdm Sathiya came up one period late o_o"
Science went through worksheet -.- as usual lol .
History was about the SA2 2oo7 :\ is quite okayy bahh :/
Tomorrow's English Paper 2 &` Literature .
>.<" I'm sibei freaked about English laahhhh. Common test I got 29 sia D: Literature :l can't do much -.- since it depends on how you understand the question yeaaaa x.x Came home after bubble-teaing and waiting for 945 then 985 lol , saw Zhiqing , Krystal, Huashan and Felicia :D :D :D
And Zhiqing is still trying to do things to my bag D:
._.
Online-d :DD
Was searching for blogskins , now my blogskins folder is exploding ._. I think have at least 30 files there liaoooo D:
Offlined at 5 and chou qingreeeen you never online D:
ZHIQING ALSO D:
._______________________."
I'm seriously bored man .
LOLLLLS , today was okayyyyyyyyyy Chinese didn't bring the chengyu worksheet x.x"
Music was listening to songs :D :D :D Lol.
Recess ate a fish burger then no mood to eat liao so went up luh , english Mdm Sathiya came up one period late o_o"
Science went through worksheet -.- as usual lol .
History was about the SA2 2oo7 :\ is quite okayy bahh :/
Tomorrow's English Paper 2 &` Literature .
>.<" I'm sibei freaked about English laahhhh. Common test I got 29 sia D: Literature :l can't do much -.- since it depends on how you understand the question yeaaaa x.x Came home after bubble-teaing and waiting for 945 then 985 lol , saw Zhiqing , Krystal, Huashan and Felicia :D :D :D
And Zhiqing is still trying to do things to my bag D:
._.
Online-d :DD
Was searching for blogskins , now my blogskins folder is exploding ._. I think have at least 30 files there liaoooo D:
Offlined at 5 and chou qingreeeen you never online D:
ZHIQING ALSO D:
._______________________."
I'm seriously bored man .
Labels: 25September, Felicia :D, Huashan, Krystal, Zhiqing
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:04 PM