Saturday, September 20, 2008
Why is making friends ; wrong ?
Why is mixing with friends ; wrong ?
Was I living in a make-believe world all this time .
A world where everybody is friends with another ?
WHY .
Even BF says that it's wrong to have different friends .
WHY WHY WHY .
WHAT THE Fish is this .
I thought you would UNDERSTAND me the most .
But now, you're telling me to give up on my friends , and stay with just ONE friend ?
WHAT THE SHEE .
I counted. I ONLY HAVE 16 FRIENDS .
BUT I TREASURE MY FRIENDS ABOVE ANYTHING ; Why must this happen ; Why must I always do this ; OVER AND OVER . Last month it happened . This month it happened .
I would rather stay happy than have to bear all these burdens during and after the exams , can't you see ?
I already know that she's 'wrong' , STOP RUBBING IT IN . DO YOU THINK I LIKE IT , BEING THE CENTER OF ALL THESE PROBLEMS ?
I thought you would understand, meixuen. You probably don't; I'm sorry, alright? I'M SORRY FOR DOING ALL THOSE THINGS TO YOU .
What exactly is wrong 'with making friends. I finally realise how weak our friendships are , that friends can be snatched . And such a lack of trust in this clique , that each of us can turn against the other because of sharing friends .
I sometimes wonder why I didn't stay in Fuhua ; maybe it was destiny that wanted me to come to Swiss , but maybe I was the cause of all these unhappiness .
Over and over again , the same thing happens .
Over and over .
History repeats itself , and this one involves a lot more of friendship breaks , does it ?
I don't understand .
I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ; anymore
can't we go back to the way it was ,
I guess not anymore .
Why is mixing with friends ; wrong ?
Was I living in a make-believe world all this time .
A world where everybody is friends with another ?
WHY .
Even BF says that it's wrong to have different friends .
WHY WHY WHY .
WHAT THE F
I thought you would UNDERSTAND me the most .
But now, you're telling me to give up on my friends , and stay with just ONE friend ?
WHAT THE SHEE .
I counted. I ONLY HAVE 16 FRIENDS .
BUT I TREASURE MY FRIENDS ABOVE ANYTHING ; Why must this happen ; Why must I always do this ; OVER AND OVER . Last month it happened . This month it happened .
I would rather stay happy than have to bear all these burdens during and after the exams , can't you see ?
I already know that she's 'wrong' , STOP RUBBING IT IN . DO YOU THINK I LIKE IT , BEING THE CENTER OF ALL THESE PROBLEMS ?
I thought you would understand, meixuen. You probably don't; I'm sorry, alright? I'M SORRY FOR DOING ALL THOSE THINGS TO YOU .
What exactly is wrong 'with making friends. I finally realise how weak our friendships are , that friends can be snatched . And such a lack of trust in this clique , that each of us can turn against the other because of sharing friends .
I sometimes wonder why I didn't stay in Fuhua ; maybe it was destiny that wanted me to come to Swiss , but maybe I was the cause of all these unhappiness .
Over and over again , the same thing happens .
Over and over .
History repeats itself , and this one involves a lot more of friendship breaks , does it ?
I don't understand .
I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ; anymore
can't we go back to the way it was ,
I guess not anymore .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:28 PM