Sunday, October 05, 2008
188th post. No, 186th. Two posts are unposted :X cus they were used to transfer some data from the laptop to the desktop. Muahaha.

I'm so excited about 9th 7th October . Cus for Art and Oral there's practically nothing to study about xD

1oth October going Michelle's house . <3

Sian~ I want to change blogskin. Yea, I'm so bored .

&` Michelle already bought my birthday present >.<"

WHAT TO GIVE BF ?!?! And Michelle DD:
Ok. BF de me and Michelle split cost. Bleheheh not telling what we're gonna give xP

Michelle de nerhhs ?!

And Jennifer , Zhiqingg is a girl not a guy =.=" LOLS .

Gahh so many birthday in October and November and December -.-
SIAN. And I got no mood to type out any fanfiction .

I just got an idea yesterday when daddy was driving us to Punggol LOLS .
type out on Handphone le , but have no Idea what the story is going to be about T.T

Most certainly will be Bleach and -- I don't know -.-

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:27 PM