Friday, October 10, 2008
Arigato gozaimas :}
Installing Photoshop now, lols. Comp is so slow D: cannot install the Adobe Help Centre - -"
I just realised that ytd was the last paper. Wait, Oral is not a paper. Or is it? Or is it not? I don't know. -.-
Came back from Michelle's house after playing Maple and Audi and making my own font. Was there from 10am to 6pm. Pro? :D
Audi-ed with Bernadette and Shijia. Then had to afk ><" to eat spaghetti xDD
Lim Jun Hong smsed me halfway through my lunch asking me where I was. Turned out he was at free 4 where me and Shijia were playing (?!?!)
Sadly Bernadette gone off le D:
Haiz~ become noob le. Even a simple 140bpm level 10 also cannot do properly. -'-
Maple got this weird Halloween thing o.O is totally weird and I'm supposed to be watching TV now, dammit. Anyway there's no more D.Gray-man so whatever.
Ytn's at my house hahaaa ! :D she gave me two Pooh bear plushies xD
Michelle gave me two comics .
Wenxin gave me a keychain and a bottle of stars xDD
Thanks haha ! :D
Stupid Junhong is too pro D:
And CO spring-cleaning is on Tuesday , no practice on Friday and Saturday . Which means I get to go to BoyF's house ! :D
Michelle :
I love your tablet like siao :D
Ahahaha .
Thanks for dedicating your post to me ! ><
I just realised that ytd was the last paper. Wait, Oral is not a paper. Or is it? Or is it not? I don't know. -.-
Came back from Michelle's house after playing Maple and Audi and making my own font. Was there from 10am to 6pm. Pro? :D
Audi-ed with Bernadette and Shijia. Then had to afk ><" to eat spaghetti xDD
Lim Jun Hong smsed me halfway through my lunch asking me where I was. Turned out he was at free 4 where me and Shijia were playing (?!?!)
Sadly Bernadette gone off le D:
Haiz~ become noob le. Even a simple 140bpm level 10 also cannot do properly. -'-
Maple got this weird Halloween thing o.O is totally weird and I'm supposed to be watching TV now, dammit. Anyway there's no more D.Gray-man so whatever.
Ytn's at my house hahaaa ! :D she gave me two Pooh bear plushies xD
Michelle gave me two comics .
Wenxin gave me a keychain and a bottle of stars xDD
Thanks haha ! :D
Stupid Junhong is too pro D:
And CO spring-cleaning is on Tuesday , no practice on Friday and Saturday . Which means I get to go to BoyF's house ! :D
Michelle :
I love your tablet like siao :D
Ahahaha .
Thanks for dedicating your post to me ! ><
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:59 PM