Thursday, October 30, 2008
the blunt truth
I can't stand you anymore le, why the hell do you love complaining? Everybody faces the same problems as you, but we don't complain like you. For you everything is not going the way you want : you complain, say 'WHY?' and I'm very pissed with the TKTK thing, you think xiang jian xiao lu so easy for me to play just because 'I'm more pro-er than you?' Sorry, YOU'RE WRONG. 

Stop saying that you are being bullied by Ruien etcetra, by being KINDER to other people doesn't doesn't amend for what they did. It seriously doesn't. How many times have I been mocked by that assof a cousin? By the way, telling other people your troubles doesn't work, IDIOT :} It really doesn't. Because nobody cares, we have better things to do than listen to your pointless whining. This is the blunt truth and you're so afraid to face it. 

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:18 PM