Monday, October 13, 2008
-sighs- I dont think will fail English ba ?! D: I wrote a very long (short?) summary lei D:
Haiz ~ anyway Friday no school ! Because of what Promotion Day ? (!!!)
WHAT IF I CANNOT GET PROMOTED ?!?! - -"
Aiya , no use thinking about this , LOL x.x
Siuhui is going crazy in msn now , and I'm going to go crazy if this continues -.-
MyThe laptop very lag neh , I try to watch Diamond Dust end up the comp lag until the pictures and the voices are scattered -'-
Maple ... I give up on doing the patcher -.- Laptop cannot download, then when it actually 'can' download , I need to turn off the comp (!!)
I have a very (?) good idea for BoyF's birthday present . Hahahaha :D
Sunday going to Leon house for birthday party &` ohyes thanks Madeline and ShiJia for the presents ! :D
Next week we got Post-SA2 programme , LMAO :X
Haiz ~ anyway Friday no school ! Because of what Promotion Day ? (!!!)
WHAT IF I CANNOT GET PROMOTED ?!?! - -"
Aiya , no use thinking about this , LOL x.x
Siuhui is going crazy in msn now , and I'm going to go crazy if this continues -.-
Maple ... I give up on doing the patcher -.- Laptop cannot download, then when it actually 'can' download , I need to turn off the comp (!!)
I have a very (?) good idea for BoyF's birthday present . Hahahaha :D
Sunday going to Leon house for birthday party &` ohyes thanks Madeline and ShiJia for the presents ! :D
Next week we got Post-SA2 programme , LMAO :X
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:13 PM