Friday, October 24, 2008
Heehaw.
Tears on open wounds , tears on crying hearts .
And nobody , nobody , absolutely nobody understands why .
Because all the truths I speak are taken as lies .
So why should I not lie , why should I tell the truth .
If you cannot even trust me , what can I do ?
Freaking PISSED here.
Siuhui you better respond to my msn before you are KILLED by yours truly.
{evil laugh}
heehaw.
I am not a donkey. Stupid mushfoam :}
*PeiHwa-ians !
Are we going back to PHPPS during the hols ? Must be around Nov cus they have exams until end of the month (which is very good because I get to use the computer) :D
NUS people may not make it ; their exams finish mid-November.
RV people should be okay cus school term ends next week .
**All those who got the PeiHwa Newsletter !
Toast's boyfriend is on page 33 , row 3 , second from left .
Hee :D
Labels: daniel is a mushroom., heehaw
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 1:11 PM