Wednesday, October 15, 2008
King Albert Park
Zhiqing faster update, I going to win you le :D
Got back all our papers already I think.
Went to King Albert Park with Leon just now , met Ms Teo on the way there ;D
She gave me the CIP forms for me and Shaofen xDD
Yayyyy <3
Okay -.-
Sadly nobody to pei me )): Bored like siao.
Heng got Twilight Saga ; New Moon AHAHAHAA .
I am seriously addicted. x.x
Next Friday end of school term ! But not CCA --" LOL.
SYF is next year, seriously must JIAYOU. But no, Zhiqing, you can drink the oil yourself.
:D
Haiz ~ I want to watch Twilight the movie ! (addicted to Twilight, this is what happens when I read too much T.T)
Anw , just now so sian , all boys only 4 girls D:
Boys ; DarrenZHUCHOO, Hekai, KuoXuan, KettleKester, Daniel, Marvin, Leon.
Girls ; Me, Joan Lim, Joan Ong, Samantha Lun.
Okay that's enough proof le - -" LOL Leon is dieting (self-proclaimed by said person). ==
Got back all our papers already I think.
Overall scores
Maths : 55 LAST IN CLASS XD!
English : 67.1 - - lousy
Science : 61
Chinese : 60
Art : 58
History : I think it's 61 also . or maybe 68 ? x.x
Literature : 68
Home Econs : 68
Went to King Albert Park with Leon just now , met Ms Teo on the way there ;D
She gave me the CIP forms for me and Shaofen xDD
Yayyyy <3
Okay -.-
Sadly nobody to pei me )): Bored like siao.
Heng got Twilight Saga ; New Moon AHAHAHAA .
I am seriously addicted. x.x
Next Friday end of school term ! But not CCA --" LOL.
SYF is next year, seriously must JIAYOU. But no, Zhiqing, you can drink the oil yourself.
:D
Haiz ~ I want to watch Twilight the movie ! (addicted to Twilight, this is what happens when I read too much T.T)
Anw , just now so sian , all boys only 4 girls D:
Boys ; Darren
Girls ; Me, Joan Lim, Joan Ong, Samantha Lun.
Okay that's enough proof le - -" LOL Leon is dieting (self-proclaimed by said person). ==
Labels: King Albert Park
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:22 PM