Thursday, October 02, 2008
Not updated for years days :/
Been busy fanfiction-ing that I abandoned my blog , only read it to watch movie + listen to Hikaru no Rokku .
Anyway !
Updated some fics :D
Been busy fanfiction-ing that I abandoned my blog , only read it to watch movie + listen to Hikaru no Rokku .
Anyway !
Updated some fics :D
- Rabbit Ears and Shiny Teeth
chapter 18 ; Put to the Test
chapter 19 ; Beating a Fast Retreat
chapter 20 ; The captain says Ouch (when he's kicked in the head) - Lost for Words
chapter 1 ; Begin the Mystery ! - Hikaru No Rokku
chapter 1 ; Innocent Friendship
chapter 2 ; The Beginning of the End (of our Everlasting Friendship) - The Black Order's Science Department
chapter 1; Chapter 1
chapter 2; Hikaru No Rock : The Audition
Well . Isn't that a lot :D I spent alot of time you know T_T
LOL .
Review me , thanks ! :D
History was okay , Chinese was :/ and Science was D: ._.
Tomorrow's Maths .
ACKS .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:53 PM