Thursday, October 23, 2008
Okay this is FOUR DAYS LATE . [and do not ask why i didn't come to school thankyouverymuch]

Sunday
Went to Leon's party. The cake is nice :D gave him a Popular voucher lmao o.o"

Monday
Hike : Went to Changi . Sibei cool and we used our handphones on the bus :X heee . Walked with Madeline and Wenxin xDD my poor MARS chocolate bar kena squashed )): Went with Boyf to BoonFang's house hahahah :D happy birthday to Jennifer .

Tuesday
Leg was very sore , whatever : D went to school helped Evonne and friends do the box. I drew a Block Golem and I'm proudofit ! :D
Huiern says we practiced Jiang Jun Ling for 12 times ( O M F G ) Slept from 7.15pm ~ 5.30am (=.=)

Wednesday
Woke up at 5.30am to bathe and turned off all my alarms.
No computer because Andre made daddy so mad that he smashed the laptop and the internet got problem -.-"
Fixed it at night .
Bazaar was fun : D sold alot of things , wheeeeee .
Wrote (by hand) in Shijia's present to me a 1.6k word chapter . 11 pages of the notebook sia ==" And drew a UlquiHime pic . ♥ ♥ wheeeee .

Thursday
Alarm not on so I overslept LOLLLLL D: Wenxin help me take my report card already o.o"

♥ I think thats all.

Going to Michelle's house on Thursday ; BoyF come my house on Wednesday . WHEE .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 1:39 PM