Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Thankyou, sorry, congratulations and goodbye.
Pam, cheerup la :D I tell you, will find de! Nono, not will. Is must and therefore will. :D don't emo ): And Congratulations for you know what. xD

And Cheryl, DON'T EMO, CHEER UP !! :D :D :D Smile (:

Got back Science, HomeEcons, History, English scores bla le.

Not telling scores ;x

- -

Springcleaning was quite fun :} chatted with Hilary aka Lobster Senior while cleaning the dizi with olive oil, then while wiping the zhongyinsheng pipe with the Metal cleaner o.O my skirt got patches of white le >< all the suona gone -.- LOL X.X

- -

Pluszxc , somebody took someone's something and put it into another somebody's bag. and someone is very angry and upset because their somebody scolded them for losing the something. Okay this totally makes no sense. -__-

- -

Thankyou, sorry, congratulations and goodbye.

- -

Note to Daniel, Sarah, Michelle, Jacqueline, Ruth, whoever.
Tomorrow Miss Teo is bringing us for lunch,
Venue: King Albert Park or Bukit Timah Plaza [To be confirmed]
Time: 2.15pm

- -

Sayonara, I still miss you.
Sorry, I don't know why I did it.
Congratulations, because you deserve it.
Thankyou, for being you.

- -
Sorry Zhiqing ! D: I didn't know sia ! x.x Pam said she want to go find you at 8.40am during our recess, but... - -"

And Daddy's van is spoilt. Aw shucks.

- -

No CCA or school this and next Friday. This Friday going to Kan BoyF's house; next Friday Michelle's house.

- -

Michelle : This is an extra note. I have not finished the you-know-what cause I have NO IDEA what to do .___."

I think we don't do that first, and the HB thing, we split from BF ba ? :0 because like you said; it's not going to be a OS if we combine them. And nobody understands this, hopefully x.x"

Labels: , ,

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:46 PM