Sunday, October 12, 2008
Random bracket-ed.
...didn't have the time or mood or chance to use the computer .
Mood : Tired D:
Time &` Chance : Andre refused to let me use the laptop DD:
Gtg at 3am. Wait. OMG. It's 2.17am o.O (!!!)
Anw I can finally do Rubik's Layer 1 (slow like heck) -- Be proud manzxc ____ -.-" You didn't come for nothing xD but sometimes will do wrong , LMAOS .
CO starts next week , but Tuesday got springcleaning, ohmannn .
- -" Nobody online now )): I'm so bored .
Hehehehe (evil laugh) I'm currently on a bracket [(text here)] addiction. -.-
My house has 4 cubes currently; one extremely disfigured out-of-shape-thing that ___ claims is not even a cube (possible) and three cubes , one of which is so hard to turn that I wonder why it's even usable.
Omgggggggg SO MANY BRACKETS ALREADY ?!?!?! (please ignore... omg this is also in a bracket .___.)
I'm hungry.
Yea. Whatever. Bye. (Miss me~) (And this and that are in a bracket.) (Brackets are nice.)
Mood : Tired D:
Time &` Chance : Andre refused to let me use the laptop DD:
Gtg at 3am. Wait. OMG. It's 2.17am o.O (!!!)
Anw I can finally do Rubik's Layer 1 (slow like heck) -- Be proud manzxc ____ -.-" You didn't come for nothing xD but sometimes will do wrong , LMAOS .
CO starts next week , but Tuesday got springcleaning, ohmannn .
- -" Nobody online now )): I'm so bored .
Hehehehe (evil laugh) I'm currently on a bracket [(text here)] addiction. -.-
My house has 4 cubes currently; one extremely disfigured out-of-shape-thing that ___ claims is not even a cube (possible) and three cubes , one of which is so hard to turn that I wonder why it's even usable.
Omgggggggg SO MANY BRACKETS ALREADY ?!?!?! (please ignore... omg this is also in a bracket .___.)
I'm hungry.
Yea. Whatever. Bye. (Miss me~) (And this and that are in a bracket.) (Brackets are nice.)
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:16 AM