Thursday, October 30, 2008
Typing speed 54 wpm
YAY : D
Heehaw . Somebody called me and told me that they were wearing pink polka-dotted PJs to play tabletennis ! xD
HAHAHAHAHAHA .
Later got people coming my house gahs . So couldn't go out -sighs-
HAIZ . T.T
And anw I pokkai liao , spent 5.50 on Bleach 34 :S
Byakuya looks cool without his haori ! :D
And I typed out my newest fic (again) . DDGM chapter 7 is half-typed-out-already-hehehe.
Played Maple ytd, and met cookie. : D
The Halloween event is idiotic though S:
Talking to a Martian on the phone, ladeedum. Next week going to BoyF's house :D and can't go Michelle's house (cannot play Maple, sorry Casual! ]: )
Linked Lanyu le , hahaha .
Tatas for now , I have to type out something .
Labels: 54 wpm
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 1:46 PM