Saturday, November 08, 2008
Freaking Cliffhanger
FREAKO ! WHY THE HELL WAS THERE A FREAKING CLIFFIE AT THE END OF 333 ! -starts crying- UWAHHHHHH T_T
Lol. Sorry. ~ now at Ytn's house (she spammed my tagboard D:) LOL . HAHAHAHAHAHAH today CO quite okay , hee :D
Slacked and then when Sylvia was copying my Typewriter score she looked up and said, "Eh, Ruixiang leh!" and I was like WTH!?!
LOL .
Hee >< next year only me xin di ): hope Sylvia will change her decision luhh .____."
Lol. Sorry. ~ now at Ytn's house (she spammed my tagboard D:) LOL . HAHAHAHAHAHAH today CO quite okay , hee :D
Slacked and then when Sylvia was copying my Typewriter score she looked up and said, "Eh, Ruixiang leh!" and I was like WTH!?!
LOL .
Hee >< next year only me xin di ): hope Sylvia will change her decision luhh .____."
Labels: Freaking Cliff, Typewriter
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:16 PM