Friday, November 28, 2008
"I soon came to the point where I didn't know whether my smiling face was a lie or not."
-Lavi, Chapter 119

Found some D.Gray FanClubs :D
AHHH I AM FREAKING SICK OF SEEING ALLENXLENALEE THREADS, THEY'RE DRIVING ME MAD D:

Ughhhhs. And I can't find any Lavi blogskin (fine, there are, but not nice D:)
Someone make a Lavi blogskin for my birthday, T-T.

And Leverrier sucks -.-
That is totally offtopic.

But LaviLenalee rocks.
Sorry laaa~ I am currently addicted to DGrayman because of the chapter 75 -.-"
LOL~ <3

"The Bookman walks through the world,
pursuing history
He must be like a gust of wind
The wind doesn't stay in one place
It feels nothing for the places it's passed through
It just keeps wandering....."
He is the Bookman's successor
His current name is.............
__________LAVI
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:40 PM