LOL I think I heard Enya's voice on LOTR before -dies- LOLLLL~ I saw the album just now, but no money ($9.90 only though x:) actually can buy, but I wanted Evanscene's.
Saw the album with Only Time, the song I heard on Youtube x)
(I'm pro, thankyouuuu ♥)
I want the com ! I want to play audition D:
Still have to wait until 6.15... zzz... sian... I'm being very lame. URGHHH ):
-starts thinking about possible LaviLenalee fics ._.- I'm addicted :DD
And SIUHUI is addicted to the couple, LOLL ~ -flies away-
SIAN LAA 0: I want to listen to My Immortal (again) cause too long never hear liaooo )< style="font-weight: bold;">LaviLenalee rocks. HINA-CHAN don't kill me also x0
dark: ...Sue me.Lmao .___."Allen: For making me a girl?!
dark: ...Maybe.
Allen: ...I can't believe you did that. I mean, I am a BOY!!
dark: Aww...you can't deny you make a cute girl!
Allen: ... ...
dark: Anyway, some stories are connected, so let's pretend you all know how it goes there etc etc! xD Review please
Q. There was a rubber ducky floating in the bath in Vol. 4. Did Kanda put it there?-fangirl sigh- HAIS ~
A. Grr…
Q. In Volume 4’s ‘Discussion Room’, Allen thanked the reader for the Valentine’s Day chocolates, but in Volume 5 Reever says that Allen doesn’t like chocolate. So which is it?
A. I told you not to ask me questions about that guy!
Q. I’m seriously in love with Allen!!! I’m even learning how to cook so that I can cook for him! I bought a book on making mitarashi dango and I’ve been practicing! If I learn to make them well, will he go out with me?
A. Twitch
Q. Allen is a boy, right? But he’s so pretty!! I love Allen!
A. Do you people want to die?!!! (Grrr…)
Due to Kanda drawing his sword, this installment of the Discussion Room is now over. (Hoshino)
Q. Why isn’t Lavi interested in Lenalee?COOL XD
A. (Lavi) Huh? I am.
(Allen) What?! You are?!
(Sweating)
(Lavi) Yeah. What’s with the sweat, Allen?
(Allen) N-Nothing. (Munch, Munch)
(Lavi) Sure. (Smirk)
Chanced on this while reading forums LOL ~ <3>
Q. If Allen, Kanda, Lavi, and Lenalee weren’t exorcists, what would they be?LOL NOODLE MAKER (that would explain why my personal message was so crazy :D)
A. (Lavi) I’d be a Bookman. I have no interest in being anything else.
(Allen) I’d be a traveling entertainer. I used to like being a clown and making people laugh.
(Lavi) Lenalee would be a…housewife?
(Allen) As long as Komui’s around, I don’t see that happening.
(Lavi) As for Yu?
(Allen) …
(Lavi & Allen) A noodle maker?
L x L = L (2) square <3
Q. What type of woman does Lavi go for?WHEE~ LxL LxL sorry people but I'm obssessed D:
A. (Lavi) Hmm…My type? I like widows.
(Allen) I bet Lavi likes older women. (Glare)
(Lavi) Not exactly. After all, I’m interested in Lenalee. Mostly I go for ladies between the ages of 18 and 40. (Glinting Eyes)
(Allen) …
Even my wallie is LxL (it was supposed to be Ulqui >.>)
Q. If Lavi and Allen were to have a staring contest, who would win?I still think L x L is better than A x L because I think that K x A is nice :}
A. (Lavi) Hey!
(Allen) Shall we?
♫Let’s have a stare off. Here we go!♪
(Allen & Lavi) … (Making faces)
…10 seconds pass
(Allen & Lavi) … (Lavi activates his special facial expression)
…20 seconds pass
(Allen & Lavi) … (Allen activates his special facial expression)
(Lavi) Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
(Allen) I win! (Making fist)
(Lavi) W-Wow, that was some look. (Tears in eyes)
(Allen) You were pretty good too, Lavi. But it looks like I’m out of Mitarashi dango, so can I go now?
(Lavi) Yeah, I’m out of snacks too.
L x L FTW ! <3
Q: Do the names of the characters have any interesting stories behind them?Yullen o.o
A: (Allen) Not that I know of. The creator just makes them up on the spor. Hoshino doesn't even remember how he came up with my name. What about you, Kanda?
(Kanda) Hmph. He got my name from the main character of a comic he did early in his career that never got picked up.
(Allen) So, basically, you're leftovers.
(Kanda) Did you just smirk?!
(Allen) Of course not.
Q. If Allen, Lenalee, Kanda, Lavi, Krory, and Bookman were to run the 100-meter dash, who would win?LOLLLL ~ I think I better stop .___. going insane >0<
A. …(After a moment of thought) Probably Lenalee.
Q. If Allen and Kanda were to fight each other for real (using their innocences), who would win?
A. I’d cut him in two.
dark: I know it's short.Allen: In case you didn't notice, I'm still a girl.
dark: Of course! After my exams I'll have a bunch of pics to post up!
Allen: ... ...
dark: But they're cute Allen-kun! You really should see em'!
Yuu: Hn. Draw one with him in a evening gown.
dark & Allen: O.o that's like so OOC Yuu...
-x-
dark: Aww...Kanda mistook Allen for a girl...ack! Guy! Guy! I meant GUY!!
Allen: ...I am a guy...
dark: If you're gonna keep saying that, you're boring the readers...
Allen: ...I can't wait for the next chapter?
dark: That's better!! xD
Kanda: What can I say...she has no assets...
dark: O.o I'll remember to include that in the next chap...oh yeah! That line came from one of kiricoil's fic! xD
Allen: ...Reviews please!! T.T
Labels: AxL, d.gray-man, KxA, LxL, omake