Friday, November 28, 2008
LOL I'm back. Yesterday was BBQ (:
Met Siuhui at BPP, when was leaving my house to pick her up, saw Queka (aka Ah Ma) and Wendy Hu (also known as Lendy Pu). :D
Came back, Lendy and Ah Ma were using da com. Its wonderful I know -.-
Hem, then something happened. Siuhui if you tell anybody, I swear you will die.
Currently using Google Chrome because I cant press Ctrl + U in Mozzila -.-"
&` I think hotmail has a problem. I can't open it in Google Chrome (except on the laggy com) and Mozzila. Only can open in Internet Explorer o.o"
/% 21 reviews.
Very happy.
Btw,JacMichelle. You finish burning calories? -.-
she was standing there and saying, 'I'm burning calories!'
Interesting :D
And MichelleJacqueline called and I was going, "Hi Jac!"
:D
Interesting friends I have, ahem :D
I read a very damn freaking sad dgm chapter today yesterday. Siuhui , remember to watch tomorrow ! And don't tell me that okto is need to subscribe de, I will vomit blood.
Found manymanymany amv's too (:
I (♥) LavixLenalee.
I got sotong mama hooked on DGM (because of PS. ILY lor -.-) LOL .
Anw, thanks for making my review tally go up by 4 (and allow me to beat Barney's old record >.>)
Labels: no tags.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:47 PM