Monday, November 03, 2008
quiz
1. Do you have secrets?
YES! But don't expect me to tell you.

2. Would u fall in love with someone younger than u?
Hm. I kindof remember BoyF is born eight days after me uh-.-

3. Do u enjoy gg to sch?
I LIKE SLEEPING. Does that answer the question ? :D

4. What would u do with a billion dollars?
Sleep on the notes. =.=

5. Will u fall in love with ur best friend?
No.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
It's irony, lols.
Loving someone when the person dun is sweet, yet painful,
but being loved by someone when u dun love that person is irritating.
So I want both! :D
I'm greedy I know X:

7. List out ur 15 fave songs.
  1. First Love (dk who sang it)
  2. Only Time - Enya 
  3. Gekidou - UVERworld
  4. Heavenly Days - Koizora
  5. Houkiboshi - Younha
  6. Kiseki - GReeeeN
  7. Sakura Hiyori - Mai Hoshimura
  8. This Light I See - Paku Romi
  9. Hikari no Rokku - sambomaster
  10. TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT - Beat Crusaders
  11. Pride - High and Mighty Colour
  12. The ending of Brave Story (-.-) - Aqua Timez
  13. Kono Sekai no Katasumi De - Kouki Miyata
  14. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls
  15. Graduation - Vitamin C

8. If the person u secretly likes is attached, what would u do?
When I encountered this kind of situation, I would tell u :D
Meanwhile, be patient.
LOLLOLLOL.

9. Is there anything that makes u very happy?
IDK LOL. But I'm now very HAPPY :D

10. What makes u angry?
Alot of things.

11. What would u see urself in 10 yr's time?
Idk :D

12. Who is currently the most important person to u?
My family, duh. Without them, I'll end up in the streets ):

13. What is the most important thing in ur life?
Fanfiction.

14. Would u rather be single but rich or married but poor.
none of the above.

15. What is ur favourite colour?
BLACK

16. Would u give all in a relationship?
Think so.

17. If u fall in love with two ppl simultaneously, who would u pick?
I'm not a flirt.=.=

18. Would u forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
See how evil lo? Anw can't turn back the past, so either way...

19. What do u want to tell the person u like?
I love you? Lols.

20. What type of person would u fall in love with?
Dont know, don't want to know either.

Name 5 ppl to do this quiz:
  1. Meixuen
  2. Cheryl
  3. Lanyu
  4. Syaz
  5. Melle
YAY done =.=

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:12 PM