Saturday, November 22, 2008
randommm.
EE. Woke up at 7 because dreamt that it was 7.15am already ==" haha. Then went to buy food for Krystal and me :}
HAHAHA then after that came home (Note: Stomach ache still there TT)
During sectionals, had a very bad stomachache T.T after eating lunch a bit better, but still pain. HengTeacher didn't come, so ended up practicing with Jordan etc. dammit why can't you just.
HAHAHA then after that came home (Note: Stomach ache still there TT)
Ate the Po Chai Pill and went to sleep, whee. Woke up at 4.15pm and on-ed the com. Played iSketch with Wilson, then kena caught (T.T) and turned off the game. Went back to fanfictioning. I miss AUDITION zomg.
Tomorrow is AFA le. Idk if should be happy or sad. Should be happy ba. ^=^ cus tmr Barney (MY BELOVED BARNEYYY) coming back. WHEE. Sad I can't go for AFA though. ZOMG Cheryl (Angelique-Rays) I'm very envious of you TT.
Cosplaying is ex man ._. one costume $200. WOAH.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Okay post is over. I'm going off for Crescent Musical Night in an hour's time. Will update tomorrow.
I LOVE COFFEE AND TOAST <3
Labels: audi, barney, Cosplaying, Crescent Musical Night, dream, fanfiction, iSketch, sectionals, stomachache, wilson
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:19 PM