Monday, November 03, 2008
tio sabo-ed by wendy hu -.- i'm gonna get revenge lols .
when was the last time you felt like your heart was breaking?
Hmm. What if I say a thousand and one years ago? will you kill me? :D
looking forward to something this weekend?
Huh. I don't think so. Unless I'm going back to HOGC (not quite possible :|)? Lol. Oh, there's practice but I do not look forward to it.
do you hate it when people smoke around you?
Like duh -.-?
in the past week have you cried?
No.
is there someone you will never forget?
YES . so many, uncountable xO ♥Banana Club;♥Coffee and Toast and BoyF;♥ Woodwinds '08 people; ♥ still got alot.
where's the guy/girl you like right now?
what guy/girl? BoyF is at BoonFang's house now ==" AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE TOO T.T
do you smoke?
Refer to question 3.
is any part of your body sore?
If it was I wouldn't be blogging.
last thing you ate?
Hm. Jack 'n Jill Potato Chips : BARBECUE FLAVOUR (this is from the wrapper cause I was eating it just before I started typing this)
do you like waking up in the morning to find you have new text msgs?
Think man, think~
who was the last person you laid in bed with?
Two winnie the pooh bears and a bolster and a pillow and two blankets and a winnie the pooh cushion. :D
are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. Ask me to stay up until 3am if there's no CO and I can stay up until 3.30am. LOL.
do you know if anyone likes you?
No, d u h.
do you like someone right now?
BoyF :D
how do you feel about public displays of affection?
-stares at the person who made this quiz- ARE YOU NUTS?
can you keep a secret?
THINK =.=
do you open with your feelins to people?
Sometimes. Huhhhh.
what are you thinking right now?
I am thinking of an answer to this question.
does anyone call you baby?
...no. THINK ~ !
what color shirt are you wearing?
green (-.-)
last thing you drank?
plain water? or honeydew. Dont know.
do you worry alot?
Yes :D I worry about how many reviews I am going to find in my inbox everytime a new chapter is posted.
are you afraid of falling in love?
...no answer.
10people to sabo :
maggimian (meixuen)
octopie(siuhui)
jqueline (toast)
jennifer
pomelo (pamela)
mushroom
melle (coffee)
rahkopek (sarah)
cottoncandy (zhiqing)
rahkopek (sarah)
cottoncandy (zhiqing)
cottoncandy (cheryl)
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:21 PM