Wednesday, November 26, 2008
wheee.
EE ._. DGray-man the author got health problem TT
SO LONG NEVER -- BARNEY IS CURSING THE AUTHOR -- UPDATE LIAO T.T (I forgot what happened in the last chapter [a few weeks ago]) =="
LOL. I'm amazed. 15 reviews ! (extremely hyperactive)
-w- HAIS (:
Welcome back, BoonFang and Michelle! :D okay. BoonFang haven't reached. But whatever (barney woke me up at 9.30. Smsed her then went back to sleep until 10.40 TT. Kena scolded liao TT)
...she watched TT (I'm kind okayyyy! never say what is TT :DD)
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (siao person)
yayy tomorrow's the day! F you BARNEY for using your stinky feet. T.T Barney likes me
:D
HAHA.
That was random (:
NO I am not going to practice wwith you. Jiayou for your exam tomorrow :D
(lucky thing I not going for the Expo performance :D)
YAY. But SYF I going (duh la. Barney ask de, I'm just replying her.) :DD
T,T I typed something and she made my wrist crack (second time today)
I TELL YOU IF next week I CANT PRACTICE YOU DIE (I mean it) (You = Barney)
SAD today Audi gotmaintenance patcher D< style="font-style: italic;">1e5, 15 December is our class outing. Please help spread and refer to class blog for more details and dam you wilson you didn't ask me I'm also an admin ~!@#$%^&*()_+ :D
HAHAHA who ask you try to kill me ;O
SO LONG NEVER -- BARNEY IS CURSING THE AUTHOR -- UPDATE LIAO T.T (I forgot what happened in the last chapter [a few weeks ago]) =="
LOL. I'm amazed. 15 reviews ! (extremely hyperactive)
-w- HAIS (:
Welcome back, BoonFang and Michelle! :D okay. BoonFang haven't reached. But whatever (barney woke me up at 9.30. Smsed her then went back to sleep until 10.40 TT. Kena scolded liao TT)
...she watched TT (I'm kind okayyyy! never say what is TT :DD)
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (siao person)
yayy tomorrow's the day! F you BARNEY for using your stinky feet. T.T Barney likes me
:D
HAHA.
That was random (:
NO I am not going to practice wwith you. Jiayou for your exam tomorrow :D
(lucky thing I not going for the Expo performance :D)
YAY. But SYF I going (duh la. Barney ask de, I'm just replying her.) :DD
T,T I typed something and she made my wrist crack (second time today)
I TELL YOU IF next week I CANT PRACTICE YOU DIE (I mean it) (You = Barney)
gagagagagagh. i break your mouth+?>=
sorry, that was her. -__-"SAD today Audi got
Ariel damn your feet for pulling out the wire. Dx. now who's feet is stink-ier. xO
yours. idiot.HAHAHA who ask you try to kill me ;O
I never. Dx. you alien ariel. I still help you ope your muah ji packet packet.
(edit)Who you calling alien la!?
Anyway, just now she took over the computer cause I was playing PSP. Haha :D
Ee I can't play the DJMax in dim light D:
And ended up I played stepmania . Added some wallies and songs to phone :D
Haha Michelle's back le :D
YAYYY. Erm. Hypering timeout. Jya ne. I will post about the characters once I finish hypering.
>3
UVERworld ROCKS :D(/edit)
Labels: DJMax, fanfiction. ps. I love you., Michelle, stepmania, UVERworld. Barney
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:18 PM