Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Barney said that my LaviLenalee fanarts were Yuvi! I MEAN, YOU CAN'T MISTAKE YU FOR LENALEE (I have though -.-) T_T
Idiot, play too much DJMax le la idiot -.-'
I maxed combo LOL -.- Level 1 DE LOL .
Anyway, I want a new blogskin. Somebody make one for me ):
LOL LAVIIIIII ♥
I posted up Solitude already x)
But waiting for Michelle to edit/beta the Anti-Leverrier a hundred times over. x0
Yullen :O
LMAO x_x'
Whee. Going badminton later. Gonna force Barney to scan and print my stuff lo, jyane ♥
Idiot, play too much DJMax le la idiot -.-'
I maxed combo LOL -.- Level 1 DE LOL .
Anyway, I want a new blogskin. Somebody make one for me ):
LOL LAVIIIIII ♥
I posted up Solitude already x)
But waiting for Michelle to edit/beta the Anti-Leverrier a hundred times over. x0
Yullen :O
LMAO x_x'
Whee. Going badminton later. Gonna force Barney to scan and print my stuff lo, jyane ♥
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:37 PM